Sunday, October 10, 2010

Untitled

Adonai: ‎"You're outnumbered... You need more men."
Brent: "There are none."
Adonai: "There are those who dwell in the mountain."


Brent: "Murderers! Traitors! You would call upon them to fight? They believe in nothing. They answer to no one."
Adonai: "They will answer to the King."


Adonai: ‎"..., Flame of the West, forged from the shards"
Brent: "he will not have forgotten the sword... The blade that was broken shall return"

Adonai: "The man who can wield the power of this sword can summon to him an army more deadly than any that walks this earth... Become who you were born to be. Take the Road."

Adonai: "I give hope to men."
Brent: "I keep none for myself."

Indeed I am outnumbered. I have only a small fellowship that is with me. The task seems hopelessly huge. The history grievous, the hearts of stone immovable.

The mountain...

Where I was once a citizen. Indeed I am a murderer, a traitor. I fors ook the King, and deserved death, judgment, eternal fire. The others in the mountain,
they remain dead, truly believing nothing, answering only to the selfish desires. My Lord tells me, "They will answer to the King." I take his Word! He calls
the dead men to life, the traitors to loyalty and the murderers to repentance. He called me, and gave me...

The sword...

A flame from the west, ignited and blazing with zeal. Itself sharp, double edged, forged, tempered with shards of the broken man.
My enemy indeed has not forgotten the Sword that crippled him. The Sword that defeated him. The broken made whole, will return.


Yet would I wield that Eternal Sword, having the strength to grasp it! or the compassion...

Summoned to me would be the deadliest army this world has ever seen. More than any of the earth. They, we, are not of this world. I must become who I was born to be. I will walk the road...


He gives hope to us.  I wil l keep none for myself, yet share it with all, for all must know of t his great hope...

        The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment